Friday, July 25, 2008

“Exclusive”: Chavez and Spanish king hit the beach

On Friday, it was mentioned that a beach trip was suggested between Spanish King Juan Carlos and Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez after both reconciled.

Via our super-duper-top-secret-hush-hush-say-no-evil-hear-no-evil “source”, we were able to find “exclusive” video of Chavez and el Rey walking on the beach in Mallorca! If you listen closely, you can even hear them singing:

Sorry for the deception, ladies and gentlemen. We just wanted to end the week on a silly note.

Have a great weekend!

Sources- The Latin Americanist, YouTube

3 comments:

Miguel said...

I am trying to figure out if you just googled "vamos a la playa" or actually remembered that song....

Erwin C. said...

I wish I could say it was the former but I've had that tune stuck in my mind for a while. (Sad but true!)

Friday's meeting between Chavez and "su majesal" became the perfect excuse to post the video!

Erwin C. said...

* "su majestal"