Friday, October 26, 2007

The one and only Moz

We end our week with a tip of the hat to English singer Morrissey whom we’ve covered in several blog posts.

I confess that I really wish I could go to one of this weekend’s gigs in New York but the tix are a little too pricey. (Also, I’m holding out for opening night of a rumored Morrissey/The Smiths Broadway musical).

Anyway, here is a video of Moz singing “First of the Gang to Die” at last year’s Glastonbury Music Festival. This song is known as the tribute song to his cult Latino fan base. (Video link):

Have a great weekend!

p.s. Oh who am I kidding. If anyone has a spare wheelchair accessible ticket for either the Saturday or Sunday gigs pretty please contact me!

Sources- The Latin Americanist, Huevos Pericos, Wikipedia, YouTube

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
obat penggugur said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.